Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Alexis Texas Ass Fucking - Pictures, Interview




Alexis Texas in an interview says that she loves ass fucking and has done anal sex many times. In an interview to Xtreme Magazine, Alexis Texas talks about taking a cock up her ass in 2008, when she was 23 years old. Here are the excerpts of the interview

How long into your career did you do anal? I know it wasn’t immediately by any standard.

Alexis: I did it about two years ago for the first Buttwoman movie, “Alexis Texas is Buttwoman” by Elegant Angel.

 Had you done much of that in your personal life?

Alexis: No, I hadn’t done any anal until they approached me to do the movie and we were kind of thinking about ideas of what I could do next, and not until I finally agreed to do the movie and started processing what it was all about [did I start really thinking about anal]. I think, for myself, I’m such a control freak that if I don’t know what something feels like before, I get very nervous, and it was such a taboo thing to begin with, but once I went over to the other side it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.


: Oh, so you’ve actually learned to like it!

Alexis Texas - Yes! The more scenes I do, the more I enjoy it.

 Are you doing it more in your personal life too?

Alexis: Definitely. Still not on a regular basis, but I’m doing it a lot more than before.

So you see, Alexis Texas is having her ass fucked on a regular basis.  A butt woman loves to get butt fucked, isn't it nasty and nice ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll